1 mile 7 museums
There are a surprising number of museums and art centres in the small capital of Luxembourg. They can be linked up as points on a map of the city. Luckily for visitors they cover a total distance of slightly less than a full mile. Visiting these museums is easy because of the short distance between them.
However, it is the variety and uniqueness of the seven cultural institutions strung out in a smile-like arc over the uneven topography that constitute the real attraction enticing visitors to come and see them...
- Villa Vauban - Musée d'Art de la Ville de Luxembourg
- Casino Luxembourg - Forum d'art contemporain
- Musée d’Histoire de la Ville de Luxembourg
- Musée national d’histoire et d’art
- Musée national d’histoire naturelle – ‘natur musée’
- Musée Dräi Eechelen : Forteresse, Histoire, Identités
- Musée d’Art Moderne Grand-Duc Jean (Mudam Luxembourg)